移动汇款市场2010年研究报告：移动银行之发展趋势——Mobile Remittance 2010: Including trends in Mobile Banking
移动支付|Mobile Remittance |
Single user licence: GBP 1499
Site licence: GBP: 4999
Global site licence: GBP: 6999
The world's banking and financial retail infrastructure is characterised by two scenarios. One scenario is played out in some regions that have a saturated banking industry where the nature of business and society leaves no time for people to conduct transactions in a bank's premises. In other regions physical bank sites are few and far between. Mobile money transactions allows financial operations to be conducted under both scenarios.
Whether mobile remittance or mobile banking, the necessity of access to banking and transactions solutions is available immediately and securely. Is this a disruptive innovation for banks or a new opportunity for mobile operator to work together effectively with the financial industry. Who should take the lead in capitalising on the new opportunities? While banks have combined with mobile operators to provide mobile money transaction services, some mobile operators function alone.
This report presents an analysis of global remittances. This includes the macroeconomic impact of regulations, the trends in global remittances and the factors affecting global remittances. Studies have been conducted on the major remittance corridors and major remittance markets. The report analyses the mobile remittance market, beginning with the necessities of deploying a mobile money transaction service which is becoming a dominant force both for international and domestic remittance; with several case studies scrutinised. The technological aspect of mobile remittance is also comprehensively studied with several evolving business models and service models analysed.
To assess the future of the mobile remittance market, factors have been identified which are necessary for mobile remittance to flourish. To understand the forces of competition in a local mobile remittance market, Porter's five forces model has been used. In the end, a selection of forecasts has been drawn to help decision makers in devising strategies.
To understand the greater implications of mobile money transaction services, a study of mobile banking has been included in the latter stages of the report. The technological models behind mobile banking, alongside the macroeconomic and industry effects have been considered in the analysis.
This report provides a comprehensive insight into the mobile money transaction industry which in some ways will be an eye opener for the banking industry in general where mobiles are replacing physical in-situ banking services in an increasingly feasible and sustainable way.
Focus of the report
The report focuses on past and emerging trends of mobile banking and mobile remittances. Forecasts for these trends are also included. Focus will be put on the current business models and probable future business models and how they will be shaped by regulations and market forces.
The technological side of the mobile remittances with an understanding of current vendors of technology will be taken into account leading up to the innovations that affect the discipline as a whole. Major markets that are hot spots will be studied to give an overview of how companies can better tackle the wide scale adoption of mobile remittances.
The global scenario of funds transfers across the globe will also be taken into account as they form the total market of international mobile remittances. What macroeconomic effects will the development of the industry make will be analysed incomprehensively.
Who should buy this report?
The report is written in the view of aiding decision makers in the mobile and banking sector take and informed decision as to their strategy directions and their technological development. Precisely, the report focuses on:-
• Decision makers in mobile companies.
• Decision makers in mobile app companies.
• Decision makers in domestic and international banks.
• Decision makers in international money transfer organisations.
• Decision makers in the mobile retail sector.
Why do you need to order this report today
• Strategist in a mobile company - Understand how mobile remittance and mobile banking in general can increase your company's profit. Understand the technologies uesd, the trends occuring and the business and service models followed. get an insight into the opportunity that remittance market holds for mobile operators.
• Mobile Operators - Learn which markets hold the maximum potential for profit in mobile money transaction services. Learn how companies have done it all and how you can successfully implement the service in a potential market.
• Mobile handset vendors - Discover what mobile subscribers will want from their handsets and what Android and Symbian are working to bring the mobile market. Learn about opportunities in this market and how these can be best utilised. Learn about the emerging technologies that hare being used in mobile money transaction applications.
• Domestic and international bank decision makers - Learn how mobiles are disrupting the traditional banking industry. Know how to mitigate the effects that mobiles bring to the banking industry. Learn how your company can profit from the emerging trends. Get an overall view of the global remittance market and how you can improve your services to attract more customers.
• International money transfer organisation's officials - Learn how you can answer the demands of international remittances. Know what decisions to take with regards to the including mobile transactions as part of your service.
• Mobile retail sector personnels - Know what customers want and align your company's decisions to the future trends. Know which services will sell the most and will be in demand in future.
Table of Contents